top of page

Royal Jardin Soaps Group

Public·18 members
Leonid Sukhanov
Leonid Sukhanov

How to Zip Around the Ocean with Divers and Submarines Passenger Zip

Divers and Submarines Passenger Zip: A New Way to Experience the Ocean

If you are looking for a unique and thrilling adventure, you might want to try Divers and Submarines Passenger Zip. This is a digital album by Passenger, a British singer-songwriter who is known for his folk-pop songs and storytelling lyrics. The album was released in 2010 and features nine tracks that explore themes of love, loss, loneliness and escapism.

Divers And Submarines Passenger Zip

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fblltly.com%2F2tO3ad&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2oSBqPS7hAetTrNTK1QqBH

One of the songs on the album is titled Divers and Submarines, which is also the name of the album. The song is about a couple who are drifting apart and longing for a different life. The chorus goes like this:

We're divers in submarines

We're sailors on dry land

We're butterflies without wings

We're lions in a cage

We're divers in submarines

We're sailors on dry land

We're butterflies without wings

We're lions in a cage

The song uses metaphors to describe the feeling of being trapped in a situation that does not suit you. The divers and submarines represent the contrast between the freedom of the ocean and the confinement of the vessel. The sailors on dry land represent the mismatch between the skills and the environment. The butterflies without wings represent the loss of beauty and grace. The lions in a cage represent the suppression of power and pride.

The song is a reflection of Passenger's own experience of being a musician who travels around the world but does not feel at home anywhere. He said in an interview:

"I think it's about feeling like you don't belong anywhere, feeling like you're always on the move and never settling down. I think that's something that a lot of people can relate to, especially nowadays with globalization and everything. It's hard to find your place in the world."

However, the song also offers a glimpse of hope and optimism. The last line of the chorus says:

We'll find our way someday

This suggests that there is a possibility of change and happiness in the future. The song encourages listeners to keep searching for their true selves and their true passions.

Another song on the album is titled Facebook, which is a humorous critique of the social media platform and its impact on people's lives. The song is a series of questions that Passenger asks his Facebook friends, such as:

Do you really need to tell me what you had for lunch?

Do you really need to tell me that you're going for a run?

Do you really need to tell me that you're having so much fun?

Do you really need to tell me? 'Cause I don't really give a fuck